Pages

Slider

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge - "In the Distance" {Hoboken, NJ photographer}

I am excited to kick off the start of my blog with a entry for the I Heart Faces June photo challenge.

This was one of my favorite images from Jessica and Vinny's engagement session in Hoboken.  I like to call this image Empire State of Mind, because every time I look at this image that song pops in my head. (cheesy, but true lol)

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!  :)

Photo Challenge Submission

5 comments:

  1. the city makes an incredible background for the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic shot! I love the curves of the rails and then the straightness of the buildings in the background. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color pop! I agree with everyone else. The city is the background is really great! Great use of leading lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! Love the skyline...Hoboken is one of my favorite places to photograph :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs